normal to dry skin
Using a toner after cleansing is a simple and effective way to prepare your skin for the rest of your skincare routine, whilst offering your skin many natural botanical strengthening and nourishing benefits. Toners can help to remove dirt, oils and impurities more efficiently than cleanser alone, and leave your skin better protected against environmental stressors.
Our facial toner for normal to dry skin, calms, refreshes and hydrates, whilst refining the appearance of pores, leaving your skin looking and feeling healthy, toned and perfectly prepped for applying moisturiser. Calendula flowers, with their many well-researched healing properties, give this toner its distinctive colour. Rose otto and frankincense provide a calming and uplifting fragrance.
The toner may also be used as a deliciously refreshing facial spritz at anytime, including over make-up.
Directions for use:
After cleansing in the mornings and evenings, we recommend misting Revitalising Toner onto the face and gently patting it into the skin, before applying moisturiser. Alternatively, if you prefer, spray the toner onto a cotton wool pad till saturated and gently wipe over your face.
Our ingredients and why we chose them :
- Rose otto* - Soothing, cooling and anti-inflammatory. Rose otto is a super gentle antiseptic, and mild astringent, perfect for dry sensitive skin
- Frankincense* - Revitalises and brightens the complexion. Anti-ageing and helpful for mature skin
- Calendula* - Anti-microbial, soothes inflammation, promotes healing, moisturises and boosts collagen production
- Green tea – Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, improves skin elasticity, reduces signs of ageing, and balances sebum
- Jasmine - Fatty acid content helps lock in moisture and plump the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Ethanol – Used as a natural preservative
- Rose essential oil* - Helps to regulate moisture levels and keep the skin hydrated and plumped, as well as being a natural anti-oxidant that can deal with free radicals and reduce signs of ageing
- Geranium essential oil* - Used by the Egyptians for promoting beautiful and radiant skin, geranium oil is now used to reduce inflammation and to minimise the appearance of wrinkles
(total essential oil content < 0.5%)
*Denotes organically certified ingredients